7212 Old Jacksonville Hwy
Tyler, TX 75703
Take the stress out of your wedding day with our All-Inclusive Packages
- Price Based on 100 Guests
- Six hours for reception & Ceremony
- Building access after 10 a.m. on the day of
- Use of entire building
Lakeside conditioned enclosed patio
Use of 8000 sq. ft lighted deck & patio
Tree Top Mezzanine
Bride & Bridesmaid Suite
Grooms dressing room, lounge & balcony
- Wedding Planning Checklist
- Portrait Easel
- Bridal balcony and departure staircase
- Recommendations for florist, Cake, Photography etc..
- Reception Chairs-10 guests per table
- 60″ Round tables- 10 guests per table
- Additional tables for buffet, DJ, cake, etc.
- White table cloths for all tables
- Tables and Chairs for Patio
- Private dressing room
- Pre-ceremony decorating time
- Open vendor policy (vendor must be approved)
- Bridal portrait photoshoot availability
- On-site support during event
- Set-up of tables and chairs before event
- Clean-up after event
- Children’s play area
- Plates, Napkins, and Forks for Cake Cutting Ceremony
- Event Staff assistance and coordination
- Bar privilege – must purchase bar package and security
- Paved Parking
- Catering assistant
- Rehearsal hour week of wedding. (by Appointment)
- White Garden chairs for ceremony
- Bridal procession staircase
- Outside and indoor ceremony sites
- Stocked beverage bar in brides and Grooms suites
Brides / Grooms Cake
1-Bride Bouquet 5 Bridesmaids Bouquets
1 Groom’s Boutonniere 5 Groomsmen Boutonnieres
Corsage: MOB & MOG, FOB & FOG
10 Centerpieces plus votive candle holder
D.J. Package (see details in your package)
|Up to 100||$7,200||$7,700|
|A 15% gratuity will be added to the catering portion of package|
Since the food options are so expansive and a very important part of the bridal package we do not want to limit the bride and groom to pre-selected options. Our Catering consultant will advise the couple on the delicious choices available in-house and what is available with our pre-approved and prescreened vendors. We know your budget is very important, so we have already taken the time to work with our vendors and design the best options from a large assortment of varied styles and genres. From the basic BBQ to Filet Mignon we will ensure that you are served the food you desire.
All-Inclusive Booking Policy:
- Packages may be booked at any time during or after the booking of the venue. Juls suggests booking 6 months prior to the event to assure vendor availability.
- The client must have a signed package contract and 25% of the package price to book client’s vendors. This deposit is non-refundable upon signature of All-Inclusive Package contract.
- Juls reserves the right to substitute a vendor if original choice is not available.
- The client must inform Juls of any changes (increase or decrease) in guest count over or under contracted amount 30 business days prior to client’s event. Juls is unable to change the guest count of All-Inclusive Packages after 30 business days from client’s event.
- Juls venue price is included in the package and all payments made to date may be credited to the package cost. Any special offers, discounts and /or coupons may not be applied toward an All-Inclusive Package.
For more information regarding Juls Events’ rules on booking and payments, please see the Juls Events policies. All deposits are non-refundable. Any missed payment or late payment will open the date back up on the calendar.