7212 Old Jacksonville Hwy
Tyler, TX 75703
- 4 hours for event plus 1 hr. pre and post
- Event Manager consultation
- Use of Grand Room and Deck
- White Board & Easels
- Audio/ visual package – The essentials
- Tables, chairs, linens
- Set up, breakdown, and cleaning
- bar privilege – must purchase bar package
- Event announcement easel at front door
- Staff member on site during event
- open vendor policy
- Menu options consultation
Projector & Screen Or TV
Each room is equipped with either an HD television or a mounted HD 1080P projector and screen.
Blu-ray/DVD players are available in each room for videos and movies (also compatible with standard DVDs).
Two microphones (handheld or lapel) are available for no extra charge in addition to one wired handheld microphone.
Use AirPlay on Apple TV to display your Apple device (iPhone, iPad, MacBook, etc.) on the big screen.
Bose 5.1 surround sound speakers allow you to hear crisp, clear, quality sound from all directions.
Complimentary password-protected high-speed internet is available throughout the building.
DirecTV / Sonic Tap
Watch satellite TV or listen to music through Sonic Tap or satellite radio.
Connect your device to the projector screen or surround sound speakers using a variety of available connections including HDMI, VGA and RCA.
|Saturday and Holiday Weekend|
Corporate Booking Policy:
• A deposit of ½ of the agreed amount and signed contract is required to secure event date (payment plans available). The deposit payment is non-refundable after 14 calendar days from signed contract. The entire balance must be paid in full 60 days before event date.
• A “Save the Date” payment will hold the event date for 14 days. The remainder of the venue deposit (½ of agreed amount) must be paid in full or a Payment Plan must be selected within 14 days of signed contract.
For more information regarding Juls Events’ rules on booking and payments, please see the Juls Events policies. All deposits are non-refundable. Any missed payment or late payment will open the date back up on the calendar.